Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring is in the air

Well once again its been a while since I have updated, I am just not very good at these kind of things :(

Since my last post life has been pretty normal, not a ton going on other than work, babysitting kids etc.

Matt and I have gone from having a room mate (Matt's brother Josh) to living alone again. This is the first time in about 3 years that we have not had a room mate. It is weird to have things to ourselves. It is nice too.

I have started to work out on my own at home, Matt bought me a treadmill for my birthday this year and I am loving it! My trainer that I was working with has decided to focus on her family and her competitions so I am going to try things on my own and see what I can do. I have lost about 25 lbs. total and hope to be down another 25 by the end of the summer.

Matt is getting more into running his own company and is constantly looking for new projects to take on to build his business. He is going to attend another Magento conference and we are hoping it will be a great way to network and build some new relationships for him.

This past weekend we had a Easter egg hunt and BBQ at our house with our friends and family. We had such a great turnout this year! Cousins, Aunts, siblings, and tons of friends and kids! I may have gone just a little overboard with the eggs, we ran out of places to hide them so we just tossed them out on the grass for the kids to gather :) We hope that everyone enjoyed their time and made some fun memories.

We also got a new addition to our family on Saturday. Matt's brother Pat and his wife Melissa welcomed baby Jack to their family. They are out in Kentucky for dental school so we haven't got to officially meet him yet but we will be heading out in May to get our snuggling in! He is adorable and looks just like his big sister Lily.

Life is pretty good right now, can't wait for summer and warmer weather!

No comments: